Warranty, Return and Shopping Policies
In Store and Online Shopping Policies
Ordering online, and picking up in-store requirements.
- When collecting online orders in-store, it is mandatory to present a valid photo ID that precisely matches the billing address listed on the order. Depending on the order's value, we may also require a photograph of you with your ID and the purchased product at our store for verification purposes. Orders with non-matching IDs or non-compliance with our policies will result in cancellation.
In Store Shopping.
- When buying in-store with a credit card or contactless payment for items over $150, you must show a valid photo ID matching the name on the card. For Apple Pay or Google Pay, show the physical card linked to your app for name verification. Not following these steps will mean we can't complete the sale.
Fraud detection and order cancellation.
- PayMore Stores utilizes advanced, proprietary fraud detection technology that can automatically cancel orders based on various risk factors. We retain the right to cancel any online order at any time, without providing an explanation, as part of our commitment to maintain the integrity of our fraud prevention measures.
Identity verification required on certain orders.
- PayMore Stores has teamed up with Stripe to provide a secure, swift, and convenient identity verification process in cases where our fraud detection system flags an order. If needed, you might receive a text message from us containing a link to a safe portal for identity confirmation. Please note that not completing this verification step will lead to the cancellation of your order.
Warranty & Returns Information
In-Store Shopping: 7-Day Cash-Back Guarantee & 30-Day Warranty:
- All devices purchased from a PayMore Store are covered by a 7-day cash-back guarantee and a 30-day warranty, effective from the transaction date and time.
- Returns without a receipt will not be accepted, under any circumstance.
- Devices with liquid damage, physical damage, or customer-induced damage are not eligible for return. The device must be returned in the same cosmetic condition as sold.
- Returns within 7 days will be refunded in full, using the same payment method as the purchase (example: cash).
- Devices can be returned up to 30 days, however the refund will be given in form of an electronic store gift card, only useable for this PayMore Store location. As an additional option for our customers: PayMore Stores may purchase back their own store credit for up to 70% of the gift card value at their discretion.
- No returns are accepted after 30 days.
- Devices sold as new and opened by the customer are returnable but will incur a 20% restocking fee.
Online Shopping: 30-Day Warranty
- All devices purchased from a PayMore Store online are covered by a 30-day warranty, effective from the day the device was delivered to you based on tracking.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label via email that can be used to return your device(s). Please package these device(s) carefully to avoid complications in your return process.
- Devices with liquid damage, physical damage, or customer-induced damage are not eligible for return. The device must be returned in the same cosmetic condition as sold. All devices returned are inspected before a refund is given.
- No returns are accepted after 30 days after confirmed delivery.
- Devices sold as brand new and sealed that are opened by the customer are returnable but, will incur a non negotiable 20% restocking fee. If the device has been heavily used, we reserve the right to refuse the return.
*Please note that all device serial numbers are logged internally for identification purposes.